Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Best Man of My Life


No special purpose of writing this. It's just, last night, when I came home very late, there was my father, half asleep, waited for me on his favorite couch while the TV still on.
He got a bit upset when I'm not reach home quickly, but he never not wait for me to reach home and greeting him "Hay, Dad!".

“When a man has done his best, has given his all, and in the process supplied the needs of his family and his society, that man has made a habit of succeeding.”-Mack R. Douglas


Dad

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.  Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass."  "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply.  "We're raising boys."  ~Harmon Killebrew


Daddy and Me

Dad and Mom

“It takes a family to raise a child.” -Bob Dole



The Happy Blessed Family



“He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.”
-Clarence Budington Kelland
 

2 comments:

  1. well that's so sweet.is it father's day now already? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. then you better take a look again at the very first paragraph written here.

    ReplyDelete

thank's for the comments....
always keep in touch.. okay!!