Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daddy - The Best Man In My Life

I've made one post about my dad. And I make it once again. And perhaps again, and again, and again.
I love my daddy. :) It's like, every time I read or watch anything about how great a daddy's love is, I always burst to tears..

Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.  ~William Wordsworth

He was, is, and will always be my best man! I even went shopping with him, and he chose a pretty flat shoes for me, when I asked him which one was better. Guess what, His choice was awesome :) My friends even couldn't believe it when I said it was my dad's choice.

My Daddy is very generous, and his very best gift to me is his great love ~ Unknown Author

He would drove me around, and stepped in at each Mall just to accompanied me to find my desired trousers. It really happened! :) I remembered on 2007, I was so eager to had a sky-blue color trouser. Then I asked him to accompanied me, and there we were together in a whole day went around every mall in the city just to found this one trouser. I loooveee it, and still have it till now even tough the color now is near white :p. By the way, it was not the only one time! He even often give his advise for me when I go shopping for shoes, dresses, shirts, etc :)
"My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life." ~ Lee Iacocca 

Also, I have this high quality music because of him :p In our daily gathering, he loves to playing his guitar and we (his wife and children) do the singing. He introduced me with those good old musicians. And I'm proud by saying that I love oldies and evergreen music! My dad inheres it to me :p. However, he is kinda up to date also with nowadays top 40 :) Proud of him.
 "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." ~ Sigmund Freud
He loves action films and movies and series so much. He loves to watch the Chinese action movies/series such as: The Return of the Condor Heroes, To Liong To, etc. Of course not to mention how he loves to watch Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Chow Yun Fat movies :)


My Daddy. Eva Tarida Pict

The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad! ~Author Unknown

He works in out of town. It's around 2-3 hours trip. He has to wake up very early every morning. Get prepared and riding his motorcycle to the Bus station at +/- 5 AM in the morning. -See! never complain about how lazy you are to wake up in the morning!!-. Then, he puts his motorcycle on bus station's parking lot, took a bus to his work place.  Every day? Yes, every working day! Monday to Friday. And yes, he doesn't want to just stay in a dorm/rent house there, because he is a true family man! He always goes to the office in very morning before the sun is up, and already arrive in our home again on about 7 PM or 8 PM. :)

My Dad and My Mom. Eva Tarida Pict

He is so patient, and wise. When troubles occur, yes he gets upset. But then he always made it up by looking and doing the solution instead of keep the anger. He is my role model to live this life. He is strict yet patience. He is tough and gentle.
I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.  ~Terri Guillemets
"Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world." ~ John Mayor
He is my dad, and I love him so much. And guess what, I never mind for being always his little daughter :) No matter how old and grown up I am.
Daddy... God's best gift ever! :)

WILL AND MUST BE REAL ONE DAY! Still With Me, Daddy! Image Source here.
 
"Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes." ~ Gloria Naylor

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely post, va! :') so honest. And reminds me a lot about my own daddy, suddenly. thank u for sharing. maybe next time, 'yovie' and 'ebiet' have to meet. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D A jam session time.. huehehheee.. Lagu tentang alam yang love-ballad deh.. hahaha

      Delete

thank's for the comments....
always keep in touch.. okay!!