Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A Quarter of Century of Life

It's February 10th again!! ;) and it's my 25th birthday!!! Huurraaayyy!!!




As I already told you back on my previous post, I am now on the job training in Sumatera island! How cool is that? Very much. Haha..

So, I decided to went back home to Surabaya for my birthday. Even just for a day!
I cannot say anything but Thanks God! For blessing my flights and meet me with my beloved family and boyfriend to celebrate my 25th birthday.

Ah, and my new wish for this new age is: PASS the training time!! All 3 parts!! ;) GBme!

Oh, and please enjoy some of the screenshot of my friends birthday greetings for me ;) and my boyfriend and family too...








No comments:

Post a Comment

thank's for the comments....
always keep in touch.. okay!!