Saturday, March 27, 2021

An Introvert

 “How Come You are an Introvert?”

(Evatarida.blogspot.co.id)

This question thrown to me more than I thought I’d hear. 

“As an extrovert like you, this must be awful.” Another statement given to me. 

“There’s no way you’re an introvert. No introvert will do it that way.”

Apparently, introvert as a personality trait, also easily described as a shy, laid back, that fella you won’t even realised was there type of person by most people.  Even though most likely those are correct, but no. Being introvert doesn’t mean shy. Being introvert doesn’t mean you will have nothing to show for.  

J. K. Rowling, is one of your famous introvert. 

As I reading Quiet, Rosa Parks also one. And if we want to continue naming names, we have Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Steven Spielberg, Sir Isaac Newton, Steve Wozniak (you can almost see a pattern tho, here, as I listing down the names), and even Barack Obama, and Michael Jordan. 

An introvert can also have a playful personality and great social skill. But, it will cost them a lot of energy. Different with the cousin, an extrovert however will absorb more energy in social playful life. 

Recharging for introvert is by being alone, living themselves, without other people minding their business.

Anyway, this is my comeback post after 2 years of stop writing ;) I don't want to ramble too much!

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!