Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Amazed

Until this second I write this post, I am still an oldies songs lover. I just can not really get in to nowadays songs. 90's are my latest fave in mind and heart. Well, I can't deny the glorious song of Michael Buble's Everything of course for nowadays finest song :)
And I remembered this one song. One remake song of course, but I noticed this once sung by Trademark, entitled Amazed.
Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

Chorus:

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin

The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes

(Repeat Chorus x2)

It was brought to us by Lonestar, which became the greatest song at that moment in Billboard 100 chart Just like in 1983 for Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton's Islands In The Stream. FYI, I love Islands In The Stream too :) Very Much.
Okay, later then we knew that this romantic song was covered too by several artist such as Bonnie Tyler, Duncan James, Fady Maalouf, Ben Mills, Boyz II Men, and Trademark. Wow, as I listing here, I figure out how many times this song has been re-covered :)
well, after all those links I also put in this post - why do I feel that I put very much links in this post? - All I need to say is I love this song :) You can download the Trademark version here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!