Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Spongebob

There was one time, a friend of mine sent me a short message via BlackBerry Messenger. Simple, but meaningful. Please enjoy.

"
WHY IS SPONGEBOB THE MOST IDEAL FRIEND?

Spongebob + Pattrick


Pattrick : He still loves me even if I'm stupid. 
He ignores my weakness.


Spongebob + Squidward


Squidward : I always drive him away and yet he is still there for me. 
He never left me behind.


Spongebob + Mr. Krabs


Mr. Krabs : He respects me though all I desire is money. 
He respects what I want.


Spongebob + Sandy


Sandy : He is still my fried even though I'm a land squirrel and not a sea creature. 
He accepts me despite our difference.

"

What do others learn from us? :)

**all images are google.image courtesy. 

1 comment:

  1. nice quote.I guess you took my advice regarding spongebob in my last comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!