Monday, September 12, 2011

A Call From the Vatican

As you guys may read on my previous post about NINE movie, there's a song that I like the most. Sung by Penélope Cruz, with a very sexy teasing dance that I believe will gain all the attention of the audience. 
The song was sung in a scene where Guido in the bed to rest while the doctor and nurse checking on him. Carla (Penelope's cast here) is calling from a distance and start seducing Guido. Well.. you could imagine the seducing voices from remote place you listen, while you have to still realize that you are in a room with a doctor and a nurse. 
Penelope Cruz as Carla in NINE. - Eva Tarida Blog
 Ah, Why does it entitled "A Call From The VATICAN"? Hahahaaa.. Listen to the song, read the lyric. you'll notice. The best is: Watch the movie! :)
One most interesting scene IMO :)
Please check this sexy lyric also:

A Call From The Vatican 

Penelope Cruz as Carla in NINE. - Eva Tarida Blog
 Carla:
Guido...

Guido (Spoken):
Pronto.

Man (Spoken):
Signore Contini. Telephone. Go ahead. It's this Signora

Carla:
Guido...
I was lazing around my bedroom
When an idea occurred to me I thought you might be
Wondering about.
Guido...
Who's not wearing any clothes?
I'm not, my darling.
Who's afraid to kiss your toes?
I'm not.
Your mama, dear, is blowing into your ear
So you'll get her loud and clear.
I need you to squeeze me here
And here
And here...

Nurse (Spoken):
 Dottore.. The Pulse. It's Raising!
Doctor (Spoken):
Is there something wrong?


Guido (Spoken):
Um, I'm not sure. It's about my film. It's from the Vatican.
Go head, Mon Signore. Yes, of course I'm listening

Carla:
Coochie coochie coochie coo...
I've got a plan for what I'm gonna do to you
So hot!
You're gonna steam and scream
And vibrate like a string I'm plucking.
Kiss your fevered little brow,
Pinch your cheeks till you say "OUW".
And I can hardly wait to show you how
Guido
Who won't care if you come to me tired and over-worked?
I won't, bambino!
Who knows a therapy to beat what you can get from me?
I don't!
But this will have to be enough for now.
Guido...
Ciao.
(Spoken) I love you, Guido.
Penelope Cruz as Carla in NINE. - Eva Tarida Blog
 Now you know where the title of this song came from, right? :)
You may also enjoy the video. Also you can download the song here. :)

--- Eva Tarida Blog ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!