Friday, November 11, 2011

Learn to Love Yourself

There is always hard times on our life. Just as we can recall on famous line "Shit Happens Every Time", it's our job to decide how to react.
When we are facing a big wall, we need to decide, what would we do with that fvcking wall.
Will we, cry all over our tears in front of that wall?
Will we, try to climb up that wall?
Will we, get mad and kick that wall al over its surface?
Will we, throw sworn vows to the wall?
Will we, go and get a hammer or tools to stumble it down?
Will we, go and looking for a help from another party?
Will we, screaming out loud for a help and hoping someone'd hear?

It's our own free will to decide how to react, how to give ourselves a solution. And never regret what our choice will cause us. The thing is, we have to always remember on ourselves. Learining to love ourselves before we decided to choose the dreadful choice.
There's one great song, originally taped by George Benson, man who sings Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You like heaven! And later internationally popularized by my all time fave singer, Whitney Houston.

It came with a great background when Michael Masser and Linda Creed wrote this awesome song. Creed wrote the lyrics in the middle of her struggle with Breast Cancer. The words describe her feelings about the great challenges she had to face, being strong whether you fail or succeed, and passing those strengths to the children for their adult lives later. (source)

The song is called: The Greatest Love of All
Please enjoy this strengthen lyric :)

I believe the children are our  future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

Chorus:
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Chorus

And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!