Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sit Very Still

There are changes in life, which we, like it or not will surely happen.
Everyone knows that the only thing which never change is the change itself.
 There also came the very famous line from Serenity Prayer brought to us by Reinhold Niebuhr saying;
"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
Well.. This famous line teaches us to understand the changes and how to react.
As in our own life, there also changes happened. Whether it is good or bad. The main thing is on how do we understand it, and how we react on those things. 

I also found one awesome line made by my cousin about how dynamic her life has changed, but no matter what, there are things that shan't forgotten!
At the age of four, I learned to sit very still on the edge of a chair with my two feet firmly planted on the floor. Holding my violin.
Nowadays I hope to live an active life; I will embody Energy that is infectious!
But no matter how quickly I am going, or where or how far I have gone, I will always have the ability to sit very still and keep these feet firmly planted on the floor. - Andrini Inggarwati
 There are things that change, but still remember the main point of ourselves. There will always come a time when we have to sit very still.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!