Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Work

Few posts ago.. hahaa.... If on a fairy tale, you'll find A long time ago.. :)okay, I've made two posts contain with my writing while I was on internship. But guess, there was a problem with the link, so I consider to put a link again in this post :)
 
you may open this link here : CLICK HERE
and also this ONE and this ONE. The admin had my name wrong written, so it couldn't be listed at the previous link.
And this ONE and this ONE . The admin had not completely my full name written. But it's okay for me.
You'll find the lists of my writing while I was on internship :)
How I miss those Journalism activities...

1 comment:

  1. you wrote about cake?are you adept at making good cake?maybe I can try one myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!