Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear Santa.. I'll Buy My Own Gift #Joke

Since  the atmosphere of Christmas is everywhere, I also read a nice joke about it.
If You remember the song Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, which also covered by Michael Bolton, there come the terms and condition if you want a gift from Santa: Be Good. :)
Well, this is of course half true half not. half true, that it's good to be good. it's true that you can get a gift (or two) by being good. but it's not true that Santa will climb down your chimney and bring your gift(s) :D

By The way, the joke is about that:
A boy preparing his wishlist for Santa this Christmas. he has to prepare himself and make sure that Santa knows he's a good boy for this whole year.
here's his letter-to-be-prepared for Santa;
"Dear Santa I've been good all year! Ok most of the time. I Mean once in a while. Oh... F*ck it, I'll buy my own sh#t."

LOL!! I believe he throw away that paper to the bin. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping your thoughts here!